Bronzer + Coral lips
Here is one of the quick makeup looks for last summer days that I love because its simplicity, yet the elegance it gives you. It’s suitable for light to medium skin colours and it looks amazing on the remaining suntanned skin, deep green eyes and blonde – red orange hair. In summer I’m a big minimalist when it comes to makeup and beauty, because I allow my skin to breathe and detox itself naturally. But later after vacations the skin needs some extra pampering and it’s especially lovely to maintain the remaining suntan for some time. For me personally it’s more than enough to extend it in September 🙂 Later I’m more appealed to dark wine shades on the lips and pale skin. That’s just my personal preference.
My all-around products for this look including some novelties:
1. Tinted moisturizer to hydrate and even out your skin- Logona USA
2. Bronzer Kalahari (new one from Neve Cosmetics): I love this new bronzer because it’s matte and the shade is that nice sahara biscuit caramel tan, that is not too orange or too brown. Perfect bronzer for light skin! Definitely all to try. At the end it does not look cakey or too matte, especially if you use a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream underneath.
3. Eyelash curler (This one from Muji is portable and it works great, one of the best small on-the-go lash curlers!)
4. Mascara (still in love with this one from Logona Naturkosmetik that separates and defines the lashes)
5. Sugar scrub for perfect lips and on top the beautiful plumper in natural glowing rose for hydration. (Absolute must-have product from jane iredale – THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP
6. Lip pencil in matte coral (from Neve is still my fave shade for summer. It’s the perfect colour match to the bronzer! It brightens dull skin and the entire face instantly!
NOTE: swatches of new bronzer Kalahari HD and lip pastello Coral/aragosta for all fans of Neve Cosmetics on the picture below:
Enjoy the last days of summer!
MaraAugust 27, 2014 at 2:56 pm (9 years ago)
(Yesterday I was looking at that eyelash curler in one of Muji stores and thinking that it was very similar to the Japonesque one – maybe same source? And then I was obviously captured by their brushes: the powder one had bristles silky like heaven, but in a Japanese store they’ve been made in China and frankly not very well made – I speak about ferrules…pity!
I’ll write to you soon.
green makeupAugust 27, 2014 at 4:34 pm (9 years ago)
Hi Mara! Agree with you about Muji brushes! But I was really surprised about the lash curler. When I was buying it I got you in mind being disappointed with the Japonesque one and so I was quite uncertain. But I said “let’s give it a try” and was really surprised 🙂
Will be more than glad to hear from you soon 🙂 A presto, D
Alexandra NicoleAugust 29, 2014 at 3:14 pm (9 years ago)
thanks for the recommendations! Green is the way forward!
Betty BarnesOctober 13, 2014 at 11:35 am (9 years ago)
Great list, complete with their Facebook Pages which Makes me easy to follow. Will be added to my list. Thank you Green Makeup 🙂