Photo shooting with green makeup
One of these days I was working on a photo shooting with Pamela, an amazing model, Brazilian native. I was very inspired by her face features, her incredibly long and naturally curly hair. She has a beautiful tan skin tone, not too dark, nor too light. Because of her overall chocolate tones; dark brown eyes, dark hair and tan complexion, I decided to create 2 different looks. The style was simple but at the same time it accentuated her natural beauty without being too artificial. The mood of the photos was also very natural and relaxed. With this post I also want to show you how you can quickly change your day make-up into an evening one, especially if you don’t have much time.
Look n.1 – Natural beauty
For the first look, the photographer has chosen to use natural light. The styling was simple in light colors that made a good contrast with her dark colors. So I wanted to work a lot on her skin to achieve a healthy look, with a good skincare and massage. The make-up job was to accentuate her natural features with a soft and delicate contouring. I emphasized her natural lip color with a touch of delicate rosy shade.
1. I cleansed the face very well and applied a hydrating non-greasy organic oil and did a good face massage. Her lips were a little bit chapped. I have first removed the dead skin from the lips and then applied a generous quantity of lip balm Jane Iredale lip drink.
2. I started applying the Lavera liquid foundation n.4 where needed, with light strokes, using the Eco Tools foundation brush, until I have achieved a flawless finish. I have contoured the face with Jane Iredale PurePressed Base in Maple and so the eyes, to create definition.
3. Pamela has naturally very curled eyelashes, so I didn’t have to curl them. I decided to apply just a coat of natural looking mascara. I’ve used Lavera volumising mascara in black, cause it looks very natural.
4. I wanted the lips to be in focus, but still naturally, soft. I have applied the Jane Iredale lipstick PureMoist, shade Susan.
Look n.2 – Simple French glamour
I have updated the previous look with some changes. The model wore an evening dress in light creme color (in other photos), so I decided to do a sophisticated look, with the focus on lips and a nice soft face contour.
1. I have applied a delicate mat rose blush on the apple of the cheeks. I used Alima Pure Antique rose.
2. I’ve contoured the eyes with the Lavera black pencil and smudged the color with the sponge applicator to achieve a soft smoky grey contour.
3. For the lips I have used the Colorganics lipstick, Crimson shade. I wanted a natural looking lip, so I skipped the lip pencil and I just applied the lipstick with a lip brush and tap the color on the lips to even it.
4. I haven’t forgotten about grooming the eyebrows, to have a nice definition.
model: Pamela@Metropolitan models, photo: Boris Gorjan