Wild Rock’n’roll girl (from Roberto Cavalli F/W 2010 runway)
I’m back with the second part of holiday makeup in green version. This time the style is going to be very different from the last article, where the look was natural and flawless. This looks will suit great the “wild” ones – bohemian or rock’n’roll style girls. Both looks have the eyes accentuated.
This look is the best for brunettes or platinum blondes, perhaps with long and wild looking hair. Here it is very important to make the skin looking fresh and young – not looking heavy or too matte. Avoid this make-up if you have very dark circles or puffiness around the eyes.
– Prepare the face as good as possible. Start with a good organic skin care; clean properly the face with a cleansing milk or gel, appropriate for your skin type. Proceed with a toner or a floral mist for the face and finish with a moisturizing cream. If you have time, you can relax for a few minutes and put a hydrating mask on the face between the cleanser and the toner. You can choose between various good organic skin care brands. A few good suggestions: The organic pharmacy, Farmaesthetics, Suki, 100%pure.
– I suggest to choose a tinted moisturizer, in this case skip the cream. If you don’t have a tinted moisturizer you can add a few drops of your liquid foundation in your cream and mix them together. You will get a nice tinted moisturizer that will add you a sheer and fresh glow. A very good choice is the Organic Glam Sheer Tint.
– If you have any imperfections use the Organic glam concealer and tap it precisely just on the areas that need coverage.
– Choose a hydrating cream blush in rose shades to add a touch of color to the face. This will refresh the entire look, so that the eyes won’t look so heavy. Apply 100%pure lip&cheek tint on the cheekbones to sculpt the face. Choose the shimmery strawberry shade.
– If needed, dust gently with Organic glam loose powder on the T zone (chin, nose, forehead).
– Eyes are the most important step here: start with the smoky eye technique where you will need a midtone and a darker shade. Choose 100%pure eyeshadow in vanilla sugar and apply it with a large eye brush on the entire eye lid towards the eyebrow bone. Proceed with a dark brown shimmery shade on the upper and lower lash line and blend it well around the eyes. Make sure to elongate the shadow on the outer corner of the eye to achieve a cat eye look. 100%pure eyeshadow in chestnut will work great.
– Accentuate the shape of the eyes and line the eyes with an eye pencil in dark brown. I don’t suggest doing the line on small eyes, cause they will look even smaller. Use the Organic Glam Mineral Eye Pencil in dark brown.
– With a touch of gold color give the eyes a 3D effect. Use Alima pure Luminous shimmer eyeshadow in Gold dust and make a V line (upper and lower lash line) in the inner corners of the eye. If you want an intense golden line, damp your eyeliner brush in water and then in the eyeshadow to achieve a wet and more intense effect.
– Curl the lashes with an eyelash curler and apply generously a black mascara. Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara Black Ice will be a nice choice.
– You want the lips to be almost invisible, so put on just a transparent Lavera lip gloss n.1 or just a lip balm.
Perfect polished beauty from Gucci F/W 2010
Let’s say that this make-up is a lighter version of the previous one in a certain way. The difference is just in the intensity of eyeshadow colors, but the technique is almost the same. This is a softer and more natural look, suitable to update your day make-up, if you have no time.
– Apply with fingers RMS un cover-up on a cleansed skin and tap it well into the skin until it disappeared. This is a great product that you can use like a 2 in 1, instead of foundation and concealer.
– If you have dark circles around the eyes, cover them with a touch of colored concealer for the under eye area. Use Jane Iredale CircleDelete Under-Eye Conceal in an appropriate shade for your skin. It will do wonders!
– If needed, lightly dust the eye lids and under eye area with Lavera Fine Loose Mineral Powder.
– For the eyes I choose an Everyday minerals blush in apple (a matte light rose) shade and apply it on the upper lash line and blend it well till the crease of the eye. If you use mineral makeup you can easily play and mix different products. In this case the blush works great instead of the eyeshadow, cause we want a nice subtle pink shade.
– Use a black kohl pencil and line the eyes on the upper and lower inside eye line. Try Lavera black eye pencil from the newest Lavera Trend sensitive line.
– Apply Lavera Intense volumising black mascara to conclude the look.
– You can sculpt the cheeks and the sides of the forehead with a very soft bronzer. Alima pure bronzer Maracaibo in a light matte bronze it’s a good choice if your skin is quite light.
– Lips look almost naked, so put on a mat lip tint. RMS lip shine in moment shade is a nice suggestion.
– Shape the eyebrows with an eyebrow comb. The eyebrow shape here is natural and full.
Hope the advices are useful and ENJOY the upcoming holiday parties!