Among so much things to do, new posts preparing for my blog, moving house and catching a flu (I’m not complaining!) I have received 2 lovely nominations for my blog. And so the choice about my next post was easily made 🙂 It seems that we have to wait for spring (which I hope it’s not so far away) for green beauty novelties 🙂 The girls really made my day and I really appreciate when I got this kind of support.
Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
Kath from Natural Kath blog has nominated me for this award, so Thank you Kath! Here are the rules that I will try to follow:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar (DONE BOTH)
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc. (DONE BELOW)
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period. (DOING IT, WORK IN PROGRESS 🙂 )
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
For me a great reader is someone who reads thoroughly your post (it doesn’t necessarily have to be a follower), which means he was interested in the topic and who comments with his/her own words the post. The best is, if he also gives feedback about his ideas/wishes regarding a topic so that the blogger can considerate and evolve them in his further articles. This way both are growing and contributing to the community.
I nominee Malin from Bilbo blue eyes, Lynn from Lovely cosme blog, Jeanine from Stylishly organic, Sheila from If a goddes wore makeup (new blog coming soon!), Stephanie from She’s so eco, Alessandra from Bambi organics (Bacioni in Italia! dove vivo adesso anch’io), Liv from Pura Liv , Audreiana from True beauty by nature , Dapperdolly from Fashion that pays and Raquell Torrents, Nina G, Mara, Josie and Sheen who are also great readers although they don’t have any blog themselves. Thank you all for being great readers and for commenting my blog!
For those who come and read and don’t comment but just pass by to get some ideas/inspirations, I invite to show themselves visible, so that I can nominate them as well next time 😉
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (DONE ABOVE)
2. Display the award on your post. (ALSO DONE)
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do. (DONE)
4. State 7 things about yourself. (SEE BELOW)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (I nominate the same that I have nominated in the award above plus adding Kath from Natural Kath)
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post. (DONE)
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards. (DONE)
7 things about myself, (love the number 7) 🙂
1. I’m the kind of person who needs deeper answers to questions of all sorts going on in my head, even those that we don’t see just with our eyes. And till I’m not satisfied I keep on searching. I’m not a kind of woo woo person with the head in the clouds, but I know that we are not just a mere piece of flesh! I’m also fully aware that we are all very different and I appreciate each one’s choices.
2. I love beauty in all its forms (not just makeup related things, although these are my source of joy from an early age. btw. Today I have found by chance this picture on internet while searching some inspiration in a totally another direction. It’s a Barbie toiletry bag that I used to play with when I was little (80’s style) 😀
3. Hmm, what else…I love reading all sorts of books and magazines (fashion, beauty, art, cooking, self-awareness, aromatherapy, wellbeing practices,…), it just has to be creative and interesting enough to fulfill my endless need for new knowledge! Oh, almost forgot: I feel relaxed when I draw, or design clothes.
4. Ok, I adore eating very good and cooking too! From discovering novelties from different cultures (adore sushi, thai cuisine, french & italian of course, mexican,…), cooking and creating on my own (expert in pasta, soups, salads), to enjoy from time to time a special design plate (as I call it) – but with natural ingredients! (No molecular cuisine please!). I think that in the kitchen creativity and good mood are the most important part of health! Uhh and all those colors are so inspiring!!!
5. It’s a magnetic attraction when I see beautiful designed clothes, bags, shoes, makeup pieces, bottles, you name it! I’m not a fashion junkie at all, but I really like when things are designed from its own spirit and imagination, curated and well manufactured. These are some of my favorite designers that I adore endlessly; Dries van Noten, Ann Demeulemeester, Haider Ackermann
This quote says a lot about this:
He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
6. I love all sorts of art exhibitions (here an exhibition from Milano)
7. Lastly, I like when I lift the mood of someone who needs it, because I’m very sensitive to people’s feelings. As a great tool that helped myself as well, I have discovered and studied in the past Bach flower essences. They have helped me personally a lot on my way. And why not, share it from my fountain of knowledge with others as well…
And finally, lots of hugs, kisses and a virtual bunch of flowers to everyone!