I was very glad when I noticed (quite late :)) that my blog got 4 awards from my lovely blogger friend Lynn @ LovelyCosme blog.
Thank you Lynn for the nominations!
Now I will share with you some facts about me, because the condition is to answer some questions. I find this a very nice idea! This way we socialize more, know better each other and share our energy !
Let’s come to the facts now 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog
(Already done in the beginning of the post)
2.Share 7 random facts about yourself:
– I LOVE MAKE-UP! It’s not just my job (make-up artist), but it’s my life passion since ever, this is why Green make-up blog. Researching and trying new products and colors is my obsession. I also have a “weakness” for make-up brushes, I just can’t resist them 🙂
– I like eating and cooking. Exploring new tastes, new international kitchens, browsing on the food market, making new dishes…I always create something new in the kitchen.The colors and textures are so inspiring! My next step would be my biodynamic garden…But not yet 🙂 Maybe when I get older. Now it’s sufficient my mom’s garden 🙂 Another “weakness”: cooking books! In general, I enjoy food very much and believe that a good attitude towards food brings just positive results on the outside!
– I adore reading books about life, spirituality, energies, quantum physics, as well as researching old body-mind-spirit knowledges. I always love listening when people share with me their real life stories of their personal growth. This is why in my job I adore to talk with the client before, to understand better her needs.
– “I fill my batteries” with relaxing in nature or meditating and on the other side it fills me so much when I’m in good company, talk with people to share stories and know them better.
– Good art exhibitions are one of my favorite relax as well.
– I appreciate artisanal things, those beautiful hand-made objects, when designers spend a lot of time in modeling them. Especially beautiful clothes, when they are shaped and modeled in complicated ways. I guess this is the fault of being a fashion designer 🙂
– As you could see, books of all sorts are my passion, so I’m supposed to write a book myself as well 🙂
It’s the end, ok, I could go on 😀
3.Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award (I will do my best, since I’m not so much involved in the blogosphere).
Top 10 Award Rules
1. Thank for being tagged. (Done)
2. Put in the link to the blog of a person who tagged you. (Done)
3. Put on your blog the logo Top 10 Blog Award. (Done-see left sidebar)
4. Choose 10 bloggers to be tagged by you. (I will do this at the end of this post)
5. Put links to their blog.
6. Inform them about it.
7. Create the list of your top 10 cosmetics:
Uff, this is a tough one for me…I will do my best in this moment:)
My top 10 cosmetic(personally and professionally) are:
1. Cold-pressed oils: Organic Coconut Oil is the holy grail among beauty products!
2. Makeup brushes! All shapes! Totally addicted!
3. Hydrolats, almost can’t live without them.
4. Serums/elixirs from different precious essential oils
5. Natural perfumes (when in high school I collected and researched about perfumes and as summer job worked in perfumeries)
6. Under-eye concealer: cannot be without, even though now my under-eye circles are getting better
7. Mascaras: one of my favorite make-up products
8. Cream blushes&tints for a natural flush: organic of course!
9. Liquid mineral foundations with beneficial ingredients
10. Lipsticks: Now, I’m totally in love with Living Nature ones, my last discovery! STAY TUNED!
Blogger appreciation award – the rules of the award
1. Thank the person who have you the award with their blog link on your post. (Done)
2. Answer the following 4 questions (see below)
3. Award the blogger appreciation award as many readers/commenters/followers as you’d like. (Done)
4. Let the blogger know you’ve just awarded them (by leaving a comment/email/tweet/etc). (Done)
The questions and my answers
1. How long have you been blogging?
The archive dropdown of my blog says since September 2010. So, it will be soon 2 years.
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I got the idea to share my ideas and opinions around through a written medium. Also many people encouraged me to do it, because they always said that I’m very good at explaining things and that everything became clearer about make-up and cosmetics when I advised them. But the idea came into life definitely when I discovered the world of organic cosmetics. Then, I really felt the call to share what I’ve learnt (and still learn of course).
3. What types of blog do you like to follow/read?
Those that have same interests like: cosmetics, natural healing, fashion, food recipes,…
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
Sometimes I wish I could manage to write shorter posts, but it just doesn’t happen 🙂
The versatile blogger award Rules of Honour
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back (Done)
2. Tell 7 things about you (I will add to the upper ones a few more):
– I collect and read fashion magazines since high school: Vogue and Elle Italia from ’94 are the first editions that I bought.Now, I’m a big fan of Velvet Italia. Otherwise I adore looking at good photographies, especially fashion ones. Even old masters like Richard Avedon, Henri Cartier Bresson, Jeanloup Sieff,… are amazing to me. So inspiring!
– I like discovering new brands and its products from cosmetics to clothes, shoes, … I’m interested in special things when people create them with their heart and are fully involved in the process.
3. Pass this on to newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award (Done)
Enjoy the nominations and let’s connect together to share more green beauty news around the world!